1. DATA PROTECTION POLICY
In order to provide our services (promotion of the world of wine, viticulture, wine tourism and the products in our shop), we collect and process your personal data. This Data Protection Policy explains how and why we use your data and indicates what rights you have in relation to your data.
2. RESPONSIBLE FOR THE TREATMENT.
HEREDAD DE VISTAHERMOSA, S.L., with C.I.F. number B85225076 and address in Madrid – 28002, C/ Balbina Valverde 17, will treat the personal data relative to the users/clients/suppliers in quality of person in charge of the treatment according to the present Policy of Protection of Data.
3. CATEGORIES OF PERSONAL DATA REQUESTED.
The personal data to be processed comprises the following categories:
- General information such as name, address, contact details.
- Identifying information, such as DNI/NIE, Passport or driver’s license number.
- Financial information, such as bank or payment details .
- No phone calls are recorded
- The personal data of customers/suppliers are collected directly from the interested parties.
4. FINALITIES AND TREATMENT OF PERSONAL DATA.
The personal data provided will be processed to provide services and, in general, to develop the activity of Heredad de Vistahermosa S.L. The communication of personal data by the user/customer/supplier to . Heredad de Vistahermosa S.L. through its website can only be understood to take place when they voluntarily use the services provided, to contact. Heredad de Vistahermosa S.L., or in the contact e-mails, given that, in these cases the treatment of the data is inevitable and implicit to the system of contracting or contact. For these cases, and those described in the following section, the entity informs the customer and / or user that the processing of data is carried out for the following purposes: to carry out all efforts related to the management of services offered on the web, to enable the recruitment and provision of services, and Heredad de Vistahermosa S.L. as for the sending of advertising or commercial prospecting chosen by the user / customer / supplier who interests him. As well as to attend and to answer the received communications and the maintenance of historical of commercial relations.
In particular, we treat the personal data of users/customers/suppliers for:
- Provide services related to the promotion of the world of wine, viticulture, wine tourism and the products of our shop.
- Manage orders.
- Provide commercial information.
- Improve and check the quality of our services.
- Management of our operations and compliance with internal policies and procedures relating, for example, to audits, analysis of financial results and accounting, invoicing and collection, IT systems, as well as records, document and print management.
- Resolve complaints and manage requests.
- Fulfilment of legal obligations to which Heredad de Vistahermosa S.L. is subject.
As stated above, we may use the personal data of users/customers/suppliers for a number of purposes that are related to the services provided. In this sense, the processing of the personal data provided will be protected by the legitimate bases indicated below:
- The use of personal data is necessary for the execution of the services provided.
- The concurrence of a legal or regulatory obligation to process personal data.
- The existence of a legitimate interest in processing personal data.
6. RECEIVERS OF PERSONAL DATA.
We may share the user/customer/supplier’s personal data with third parties whenever necessary in order to provide the Services to which our customers/suppliers are entitled or for the purposes described in this Data Protection Policy.