Horse-drawn carriage tours and group excursions on horseback in the valley.
- Visit to the Vistahermosa where you will get to know a large vineyard in a 400 hectare estate at the foot of the Sierra La Hez, in the Ocón valley, declared a Biosphere Reserve of La Rioja.
- Get to know the organic viticulture of the largest Garnacha reserve of old vines in the whole of Rioja.
- Get to know practically all the red and white grape varieties grown in the vineyard.
- Get to know the small winery where Finca Vistahermosa wines are made.
- Three tastings of different wines from Finca Vistahermosa with three aperitifs in different parts of the vineyard
- Enjoy a Riojan picnic in the middle of the vineyards consisting of Riojan Potatoes and Chuletillas roasted on the vine shoots.
- Take a group tour by horse through the Ocón Valley, crossing vineyards, forests and local plantations. Make a stop along the way for lunch and wine tasting at Finca Vistahermosa.
- Rent the horses with a guide or bring your own horses.