Visit in horse-drawn carriage
- Visit to the Vistahermosa where you will get to know a large vineyard in a 400 hectare estate at the foot of the Sierra La Hez, in the Ocón valley, declared a Biosphere Reserve of La Rioja.
- Get to know the organic viticulture of the largest Garnacha reserve of old vines in the whole of Rioja.
- Get to know practically all the red and white grape varieties grown in the vineyard.
- Get to know the small winery where Finca Vistahermosa wines are made.
- Three tastings of different wines from Finca Vistahermosa with three aperitifs in different parts of the vineyard
- Enjoy a Riojan picnic in the middle of the vineyards consisting of Riojan Potatoes and Chuletillas roasted on the vine shoots.
- Scroll through all the places of visit in Calesa pulled by two horses